The Irish Times has teamed up with The Curragh and The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort to offer one lucky reader the chance to win the ultimate Derby prize package, which includes:
- Admission to the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby on Saturday 29th June, with premier level seats overlooking the racetrack
- A bottle of bubbly in the O’Briens Champagne and Wine Bar at the races
- Two nights' accommodation in a deluxe guestroom at The Heritage on 28th and 29th June 2013, with breakfast each morning.
About the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby:
Taking place at The Curragh on Saturday 29th June, the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby promises to be one of the highlights of the sporting and social calendar. Ireland’s premier international race day is sure to attract the crème de la crème of the racing world with the top horses, jockeys and trainers competing for the ultimate classic prize. In addition to world class horse racing, Derby Day will feature:
- Derby Food Paddock, which will showcase some of the best Irish food and demonstrations.
- The Derby Music Village, including entertainment - hosted throughout the day by Hector Ó hEochagháin - from Delorentos, Original Rude Boys, Raglans and Sharon Shannon with special guest Brian Kennedy.
- Derby Most Stylish Lady competition, with award-winning actress and Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan heading the judging panel, and the overall winner will receive a luxury holiday to Dubai for two people including flights, accommodation in the 5-star Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and €1,000 to spend in Dubai Duty Free, together with a stunning piece of jewellery from Boodles.
For more details on the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby, visit www.curragh.ie.
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, submit your email address below and answer the question which follows: