Competition: Win tickets to see Cinderella in the Gaiety Theatre
The Irish Times is offering you the chance to nominate your favourite festive fantasia with a prize of five tickets to Cinderella at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin, on January 3rd next.
Terms and Conditions
• The promoter is The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
• Prize consists of 5 tickets to see Cinderella in The Gaiety Theatre on Thursday 3rd January 2013 at 6.30pm.
• Tickets must be collected from The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
• Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
• Prize is as offered and no alternative will apply.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
• A valid entry consists of a photograph shot in landscape.
• The promoters reserves the right to change any aspect of the prize.
• The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
• The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
• The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or other media.
• Entry is for individuals aged 18 and over or for businesses where the principal is aged 18 or over. Entrants must have established their food-producing business within the last 24 months.
• By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property The Irish Times Ltd.
• Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
• The promoters reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
• Closing date is 1pm on Thursday 20th December and entries must be submitted before then to firstname.lastname@example.org.