Win one of three fantastic prizes with The Irish Times Caption Competition
Two VIP tickets to the Leinster v Ospreys match at the RDS on Friday January 17th with an overnight stay for two people at the five-star Conrad hotel, and a bottle of the award-winning Wolf Blass Yellow Label.
A case of Wolf Blass Yellow Label wine plus some great Leinster rugby merchandise
12 month access to The Irish Times Digital Edition
Terms and Conditions
• The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
• Prizes consists of two VIP tickets to the Leinster v Ospreys match at the RDS on Friday January 17th with overnight stay for two people at the five-star Conrad hotel and a bottle of the award-winning Wolf Blass Yellow Label. A case of Wolf Blass Yellow Label wine plus some great Leinster rugby merchandise. Twelve month access to The Irish Times Digital Edition.
• Employees or agents of The Irish Times and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
• Prizes are as offered and no alternative will apply.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
• A valid entry consists of writing your caption in the comment field below the image.
• The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The promoters reserves the right to change any aspect of the prize.
• The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
• The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
• The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or other media.
• Entry is for individuals aged 18 and over or for businesses where the principal is aged 18 or over.
• By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property The Irish Times Ltd.
• Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
• The promoters reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
• Competition ends at noon on Wednesday 25th of December 2013.