The Irish Times competition winners
- Paula Kavanagh from Dublin 12 won a pair of tickets to the Opera Theatre Company's production of Carmen at the George Bernard Shaw Theatre, plus a two night stay at the Talbot Hotel Carlow.
- Shirley McDonagh from South County Dublin won a two night midweek stay at Mount Wolsey, including dinner on one evening and a 30 minute spa treatment for two.
- Gráinne Guinan from Kildare, Catherine O’Brien from Dublin 6, Bernie Gribben from Armagh and Margaret McColgan from Donegal each won a full gaeltacht scholarship, for second level students, to a Gael Linn Gaeltacht College.
- Colm Lynch from Dublin 18 won a trip to London for the red-carpet premiere of "The Look of Love" thanks to STUDIOCANAL.
- Monica Mahon from Roscommon won a three night, gourmet getaway break for two people at the Wineport Lodge in Athlone thanks to Knorr Gravy Pot.
- Mark Beddis from County Dublin won a €500 voucher for ely restaurants.
- Patrick Walsh from Tipperary won a five-night golf package holiday for the Dunmore East Golf Gathering 2013, valued at €1,200.
- Darragh Moran from Dublin 12 won a three night B&B stay for two people at the Connemara Coast Hotel, with dinner on one evening.
- Jennifer Caul, from Dublin 11, won four tickets to the Abbey Theatre's production of King Lear and dinner for four at Le Bon Crubeen.
- Edel Hughes, from Laois, won two tickets to the 2013 Ladbrokes Irish Grand National at Fairyhouse Racecourse on Easter Monday 1st April, with lunch at the Bobbyjo Bistro and a €100 free bet; plus a midweek overnight stay for two at Carton House Hotel including dinner at the Linden Tree restaurant.
- David McNeill from Dublin won two VIP tickets to Ireland v France at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday 9th March, including hospitality pre and post the match.
- Desmond Fallon from Meath, Yvonne de Vries from Kildare and Kevin Mcloughlin, also from Kildare, each won an eircom home phone and Broadband package for a year, plus an eircom SIXTY handset.
- Mary Walton, from Kilkenny, won two tickets to the Jameson Cult Film Club 'LA Confidential' screening, with special guest Danny DeVito, and an overnight stay at the Merrion Hotel.
- Bronagh Moran, from Dublin 18, won a Valentine's dinner for two at Brasserie le Pont and an overnight stay at No 31 Leeson Close.
- Roisin Farren won a VIP weekend test drive of the Range Rover Evoque, with a two night stay in a five star hotel.
- John Judge from Tipperary won a two night stay for two, including dinner, at Mount Falcon.
- Chris Smyth won a two night stay for two at Hotel Westport, with dinner on one evening.
- Eamon Sheehy won the Big Irish Times Christmas Quiz; a weekend for two in Barcelona, including a Torres winery tour.
- Joan O'Gorman won first prize in the Jumbo crossword; a two night stay for two, with dinner, at any Blue Book property.
- Geraldine Adamson won second prize in the Jumbo crossword; one night stay for two, with dinner at Mount Juliet Country Estate..
- Rose Cullen won third prize in the Jumbo crossword; a €100 voucher to use towards a meal or stay at any Blue Book country house or hotel.
- Harriet Duffin won first prize in the Crosaire; a two night stay for two, with dinner, at any Blue Book property.
- Patricia Harrington won second prize in the Corsaire; one night stay for two, with dinner, at Mount Juliet Country Estate.
- Ronnie Weedle won third prize in the Crosaire; a €100 voucher to use towards a meal or stay at any Blue Book country house or hotel.
- Aoife Quinn and Sean Perry each won a €50 National Book Token gift card.
- Cliona Woodbyrne, Laurie Maher and Simon Byrne each won a smartphone for Christmas from eMobile.
- Mary Walsh won a spa break for two at The Shelbourne Hotel.
- Dympna McKenna, Kate Malone and Paula Lynch each won a complete collection of 'Gold Star Award' wines for Christmas from The National Off-Licence Association of Ireland.
- Evin Conway won two nights' accommodation for two people at The Lakeside Hotel, including breakfast on both mornings, one dinner and one afternoon tea.
- Brenda Tighe, Majella Jones, Saron Harford and Dorcas Maher each won a €25 National Book Token gift card.
- Monica Nolan won return flights for two to Madrid, a two night stay in a hotel, dinner in a restaurant in Madrid and transportation to and from the airport with Bodegas Faustino.
- Gerard Quinlan won a 3 course dinner for 4 people and a bottle of Prosecco at Brasserie Sixty6.
- Aoife Gaffney, James Clarke, W. Matthews, Aoife Helly, Seamus McGowan, Berenice Moran, Cathal O'Cathain, Mary Duggan, Pat Mulhern and Bertie Lynch each won a signed copy of Katie Taylor's book "My Olympic Dream".
- Susan McKiernan won a painting valued at €18,995 by Matt Lamb entitled “Blossom Hill” with National Crafts & Design Fair 2012.
- Una Lowry won a two night stay at Strandhill Lodge and Suites, dinner at the Trá Bán Restaurant, a surf lesson, a Voya Seaweed Bath in the Voya Complex and a round of golf at Strandhill Golf Course.
- Margaret Berkery won one night's stay at Menlo Park Hotel, a pair of tickets to Foil, Arms and Hog, a pair of tickets to Jason Byrne, Andrew Maxwell, Terry Alderton and Abandoman, and a pair of tickets to Set List, all at the Bulmers Galway Comedy Festival.
- Cathal O Cathain won €100 National Book Token gift card.
- Patricia Wall won a family break in Wesport with Destination Wesport.
- Winifred Mahon won two tickets to the ABSOLUT UNIQUE launch party in The Academy, Dubiln, an overnight stay in The Morrison Hotel and a custom numbered bottle of ABSOLUT UNIQUE.
- Breanndan Casey won a pair of tickets to Dublin Web Summit woth €1,190.
- Murray Aston and Karl Murray won tickets to the Leinster vs. Munster match in the Aviva Stadium.
- Julie Conlon won dinner for two at Jamie's Italian.
- Keith Byrne won a selection of Uriage Skincare products.
- Niki Purcell won a one night stay in Carton House hotel and a one day mandala workshop with Geoff Fitzpatrick.
- Deardra Phelan won a pair of tickets for the main evening concert at The New Ross Piano Festival and a two night stay at Brandon House Hotel on B&B basis with dinner on one evening.
- Mel Deevy won dinner at The Butcher Grill, and a case of Doña Paula Estate Malbec, courtesy of Doña Paula.
- Marianne Fraher won tickets to L’Arlesiana and an overnight stay in The Ferrycarrig Hotel, courtesy of Wexford Festival Opera.
- Lorraine Timoney won a pair of tickets to the GAA All-Ireland Senior Football Final 2012 in Croke Park and an overnight stay in The Merrion Hotel.
- Margaret Coen won two tickets to 'The Talk of The Town' at Project Arts Centre, an overnight stay at The Westbury Hotel and pre-theatre dinner in Café Novo, courtesy of Dublin Theatre Festival .
- Orna-Richella Maguire-Goh won a two night stay including breakfast for two people in any one of The Doyle Collection hotels in the UK, Ireland or the USA.
- Alicia O'Connor won an IPad at this year's Higher Options fair in the RDS.
- Gordon O’Brien won a two night weekend stay at The Beit Residence at Russborough House, for up to 8 people.
- Lynn Darby won a two night stay in The Galway Bay Hotel, dinner in the Lobster Pot Restaurant and a cruise on the Corrib Princess.
- Robin Smith won our Olympics competition of flights and a 4 night stay in The Back Bay Hotel in Boston, in association with The Doyle Collection and Aer Lingus.
- Deborah Fenton, Brian Flynn and Bernard Gilnan each won a pair of tickets to Electric Picnic.
- Julie Kingston and Paul Redmond won tickets to see The Sound of Music at Cork Opera House.
- Kathy O'Leary
won tickets to see Madonna at the Aviva Stadium, courtesy of Smirnoff
- Martina Purcell Moran
won a luxury 2 night spa break at Hodson Bay Resort
- Mary McGuigan
won an overnight stay in Dublin to see the ISAF Youth Sailing World Championship
- Joy Davis
won an overnight stay at Manor House Country Hotel
and tickets to the opening concert of HAPPY DAYS
Enniskillen International Beckett Festival- Catherine O'Kelly
won a family picnic basket from Hampers & Co
- Robbie O'Donaghue
won a 2 night break at Sheraton Athlone Hotel
- Noreen Beechinor
won tickets to the Opera Theatre Company’s Orfeo
, a pre-opera supper and a two night luxury stay in Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Club
- David Ryan
won a €700 voucher to spend at SOUL Lifestyle
- Kevin Fagan
won tickets to The Coronas
at Live at the Marquee
- James Roche
won tickets to the West Cork Chamber Music Festival
and a two night stay in the Maritime Hotel
- Stacey Covell
won tickets to the Abbey Theatre
plus overnight accommodation at the Dylan Hotel
in association with Stolichnaya Vodka
- Marion O'Grady
won a trip to Belfast with Land of Giants May 2012:
- Paul Deere
was the winner of the Dublin Dance Festival
competition which included performance tickets, dinner in Chapter One and an overnight stay in Dublin
- Ann Keogh
won two tickets to see the Blues Brothers with the Jameson Cult Film Club
and an overnight stay in Dublin
- John O'Sullivan
won dinner for 6 at ely bar & brasserie
- Kathleen Byrne
won a two night luxury stay in Druids Glen Resort
- Tom Norris
won an overnight stay at Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa
and VIP tickets to The Tattersalls International Horse Trials and Country Fair
- Alice McGlinchey
won the exlusive trip to Belfast to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Titanic
- Jennifer Whelan
won the Communion portrait session with Photogenic Photographers
- Christian Ledwidge-O'Reilly
won the luxurious dinner for 4 at Shanahan's on the Green with Doña Paula wines
- Lorraine Stewart
won an overnight stay for two in the Beacon Hotel, Dublin for sigining up to a monthly reminder about The Gloss Magazine
- Mark Daly,
from Co. Cork won an iPad and an annual subscription to The Irish Times ePaperMarch 2012:
- James Coogan
won premium tickets to Sir James Galway at the National Concert Hall
, an overnight stay for 2 at the Conrad Dublin and dinner at the Terrace Café
- Avril Geaney
won a VIP trip to London with the Royal Academy of Arts
- Dervla Teelan
won tickets to Swan Lake at The Grand Canal Theatre and an overnight stay in Dublin with Good Food Ireland
- Monica O'Brien
was the lucky winner of a 1 week cookery course and shopping voucher from Dublin Cookery School
- Suzanne Farrelly
won a two night stay in the award-winning 4* Hotel Westport
- Mary P Mulcahy
won a two night luxury stay for two at The Lake Hotel
- Margaret O'Keeffe
was the lucky winner of a two night stay for two at The Savoy Hotel
- Kate Thornhill
from Dublin 14 won the exclusive 5* prize with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- Mark Gibbons
from Meath and Ann Cunningham from Wexford were the lucky winners of the trip to the Monini Olive Oil
farm in Italy
- Geraldine Corrigan
won a relaxing overnight stay at Rathmullan House
- Cliodhna Martin from Dublin 7 won a two night luxury stay for 2 at The Ice House Hotel, Ballina
- Jim Fennell from Wicklow won a European city break for 2 in our Christmas Quiz
- Johnny McNamara won a Club Mixers cocktail evening for 8 people in SABA restaurant
- Noreen O’Dwyer was the lucky winner of a 5-course meal for 10 cooked by celebrated chef Andrew Rudd
- Lisa Murphy won a luxury hotel break at Knockranny House for signing up for a monthly reminder about The Gloss Magazine
- Grace Mullins from Westmeath won dinner for 4 at ely gastro pub and tickets to see Dirty Dancing at Grand Canal Theatre
- Patrick McCarthy won a luxury hotel break at Newforge House with thanks to Ireland's Blue Book
- Antoinette English, Evelyn Griffith, Sandra O'Hare and Máire O'Hagan each won a new phone from eMobile
- Daragh Mulvagh won a collection of award-winning wines for Christmas from The National Off-Licence Association of Ireland
- Kevin Donnellan won a two night stay at the Clarion Hotel Sligo
- Patrick O'Leary and Rosemary Cassin each won a Bose ® Home Cinema System worth €1,499
- Phemie Rose won a €500 voucher to spend on a range of gifts at GiftsDirect.com
- Patrick McCarthy won a luxury hotel break at Newforge House with thanks to Ireland's Blue Book
- Colin Minnis won a golfing package for four at The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort
- Scarlett Taylor won a luxury hotel break at Osprey Hotel & Spa for signing up for a monthly reminder about The Gloss Magazine
- Susan Rubesamen won a two night 'hide away' for two at Wineport Lodge
- Sinead Windle won a New Year’s Eve package at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
- Joe Verney win a trip to The Open at Cheltenham
- Lorraine Thompson won a VIP package to the Toy Show at the RDS