The Irish Times competition winners
- Amanda Glynn from Cork won tickets to A Tender Thing and an overnight stay in The Westbury Hotel thanks to Siren Productions
- Anna Kerr from Dublin won a VIP package to the Hennessy Gold Cup, an overnight stay in the Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel, and dinner for two at the 'Rock Lobster' restaurant
- Margot Broderick won tickets to The Kilfenora Céilí Band with a hotel stay and pre-theatre meal as part of the Tradition Now festival
- Sabina Glynn from Galway won an antique Irish silver teapot and stand with thanks to Antique Irish Silver
- Paul Staunton won four premium tickets to Ireland v Italy and an Ireland Teamshirt and ball signed by Simon Zebo and Peter O'Mahony all thanks to Dove.
-Susan Donnelly, Frank Courtney and Carmel Keane each won a hamper of wines from The National Off Licence Association of Ireland
-Marie O Kane from Co Derry won a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and case with thanks to Ulster Bank.
-Mary Ryan won a 2 night B&B stay in the Garryvoe Hotel with a €50 voucher for The Cornstore restaurant
-Lorna Hickey from Dublin 22 a two night stay at Hayfield Manor VIP welcome, gourmet dinner and treatments at the Beautique Spa.
-Suzanne Larrigan from Dublin won a Loch Leven Sofa from DFS worth over €2,000.
-Ailbhe Healy from Dublin 16 won a pair of tickets to the Bord Gáis Energy Irish Book Awards on Tuesday 26th November and an overnight stay in the Doubletree Hilton Hotel Dublin.
-Barry Byrne from Co. Dublin won an electric AGA Dual Control cooker.
-Freda O' Neill from Dublin won tickets to The Hanging Gardens in the Abbey Theatre and an overnight stay with breakfast in The Westbury Hotel.
-Pat O' Brien from Sligo won tickets to the Wexford Festival Opera and an overnight stay with breakfast in the Ferrycarrig Hotel, Wexford.
-Catherine O' Reilly from Longford won tickets to the Bulmers Galway Comedy Festival and Two nights B&B for 2 people at the Salthill Hotel, Galway
-Margaret Gilmore from Sligo won a two night bed and breakfast stay for two at The Beech Hill Country House Hotel, Faughan Valley, and a helicopter experience with Cutting Edge Helicopters.
-Kyle O Reilly from Dublin won the chance to lead out the Republic of Ireland soccer team against Kazakhstan at the Aviva stadium with access to the players lounge for him and three family members, courtesy of Three Mobile.
-Laura Stakelum from Tipperary won a prize package for two to the National Women's Enterprise Day Conference including an overnight stay at the Portlaoise Heritage Hotel.
-Michelle Herbert from Longford won a two night break for two people at Dunboyne Castle Hotel and Spa, a three course meal for two at The Ivy restaurant and a bespoke one hour treatment for two at Seoid Spa.
-Anne Loughnane from Galway won an Orla Kiely handbag and a Kenco Millicano/Orla Kiely eco travel mug.
- Aoife O Donnell from Limerick won a 1000 euro SOUL voucher to be spent on a sofa of her choice.
- Michelle Delaney from Kilkenny won the opportunity to carry Three's giant Ireland jersey onto the pitch prior to the Rep. of Ireland v Sweden match, tickets to the game as well as access to Players' Lounge and a Three Ireland jersey.
- Avril Winters from Carlow won a festival pass to Happy Days Beckett Festival 2013, two nights' B&B accommodation for two people at The Enniskillen Hotel and an a la carte meal for two people at Becketts Restaurant.
- Davina Smith from Dublin 7 won a two night B&B stay for two people, inlcuding dinner on one evening, in one of the 27 Manor House Hotels.
-Jim Hourihan from Co Dublin won a weekend break for two couples in a five star hotel of his choice, a bottle of The Gathering limited edition whiskey and a hamper of products worth 500 euros courtesy of The Loop airport shopping.
- Paul Carson, Aifric Downey, Eadaoin Shaw, Ronan Keys, Joanne Duggan, Amanda Downes, Tammy Sidney, Colman Flynn, David McCready and Lyndsey Smith each won a pair of weekend camping tickets to Electric Picnic 2013.
- Sarah King from Cork, Catriona Kelly from Wicklow and Sean Gordon from Cork each one a pair of weekend camping tickets to Indiependence Music & Arts Festival.
- Tony Corcoran from Dublin 16 won a luxury weekend break at The McWilliam Park Hotel.
- Sarah Buggy won an overnight stay for two at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway and tickets to the following performances at Galway Arts Festival: First Thought Talks, Stella & Lou, The Rite of Spring and Josh Ritter, Mick Flannery & Guests
- Patricia Dunne, Joseph Cremen, Debbie Lowe, Mary O Buachall and Niamh Woodcock each won a pair of tickets to see Blur at the Irish Museum of Modern Art.
- Sarah Moore from Cork won a luxury a two night break at the Armada Hotel.
- Peter Flemming, Jennifer McGuinness, Gavin Maguire, Morwenna Maclean and Maurice Byrne each won a pair of weekend camping tickets to Electric Picnic 2013.
- Lyn Smyth won a 3 course dinner for 2 with cocktails and a bottle of bubbly at Brasserie Sixty6, plus an overnight stay at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel.
- Frank Butler from Dublin 13 won a two night, B&B midweek stay for two people at the 4* Mount Falcon Estate, thanks to The Jackie Clarke Collection.
- Johnny McNamara from North County Dublin won admission for two to the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby at Curragh Racecourse, with premier level seats overlooking the racetrack, plus two nights' accommodation at The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort.
- KellyAnn O’Driscoll from Cork won a pair of weekend passes to the 2013 Irish Open and an overnight stay for two people at Carton House.
- Marie Flannery won a €500 Arnotts gift card to spend in furniture or living, a complimentary consultation with Arnotts Interior Designer Yvonne Cleary and lunch for two in Clodagh's Kitchen.
- Sarah Burke from Galway won a pair of weekend camping tickets to Sea Sessions Surf & Music Festival.
- Aisling Quigley from Dublin 6 won tickets for two people to the opening weekend of the West Cork Chamber Music Festival and a two night stay at the Maritime Hotel.
- Noelle Sousa from Laois won €500 worth of wines from Wines Direct.
- Kevin Shanahan from Meath won a series subscription package for the National Concert Hall, plus a midweek overnight stay at The Shelbourne Hotel.
- Anne Cooney from Dublin 11 won two tickets to Bulmers Forbidden Fruit Festival.
- Nadine O’Brien from Dublin 10 won two tickets to Lismore Music Festival's production of The Marriage of Figaro on Sunday 2nd June, plus an overnight stay at Lismore House Hotel and €1,000 to spend at Jonathan Ackroyd Jewellers.
- Aisling McGarry won two tickets to Alesha Keys at The O2 Dublin, plus a meet and greet with the star on the night of the gig.
- Linda McGowan from Dublin 3 won an overnight stay and a BBQ cookery course for two at Dunbrody House.
- Paula Kavanagh from Dublin 12 won a pair of tickets to the Opera Theatre Company's production of Carmen at the George Bernard Shaw Theatre, plus a two night stay at the Talbot Hotel Carlow.
- Shirley McDonagh from South County Dublin won a two night midweek stay at Mount Wolsey, including dinner on one evening and a 30 minute spa treatment for two.
- Gráinne Guinan from Kildare, Catherine O’Brien from Dublin 6, Bernie Gribben from Armagh and Margaret McColgan from Donegal each won a full gaeltacht scholarship, for second level students, to a Gael Linn Gaeltacht College.
- Colm Lynch from Dublin 18 won a trip to London for the red-carpet premiere of "The Look of Love" thanks to STUDIOCANAL.
- Monica Mahon from Roscommon won a three night, gourmet getaway break for two people at the Wineport Lodge in Athlone thanks to Knorr Gravy Pot.
- Mark Beddis from County Dublin won a €500 voucher for ely restaurants.
- Patrick Walsh from Tipperary won a five-night golf package holiday for the Dunmore East Golf Gathering 2013, valued at €1,200.
- Darragh Moran from Dublin 12 won a three night B&B stay for two people at the Connemara Coast Hotel, with dinner on one evening.
- Jennifer Caul, from Dublin 11, won four tickets to the Abbey Theatre's production of King Lear and dinner for four at Le Bon Crubeen.
- Edel Hughes, from Laois, won two tickets to the 2013 Ladbrokes Irish Grand National at Fairyhouse Racecourse on Easter Monday 1st April, with lunch at the Bobbyjo Bistro and a €100 free bet; plus a midweek overnight stay for two at Carton House Hotel including dinner at the Linden Tree restaurant.
- David McNeill from Dublin won two VIP tickets to Ireland v France at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday 9th March, including hospitality pre and post the match.
- Desmond Fallon from Meath, Yvonne de Vries from Kildare and Kevin Mcloughlin, also from Kildare, each won an eircom home phone and Broadband package for a year, plus an eircom SIXTY handset.
- Mary Walton, from Kilkenny, won two tickets to the Jameson Cult Film Club 'LA Confidential' screening, with special guest Danny DeVito, and an overnight stay at the Merrion Hotel.
- Bronagh Moran, from Dublin 18, won a Valentine's dinner for two at Brasserie le Pont and an overnight stay at No 31 Leeson Close.
- Roisin Farren won a VIP weekend test drive of the Range Rover Evoque, with a two night stay in a five star hotel.
- John Judge from Tipperary won a two night stay for two, including dinner, at Mount Falcon.
- Chris Smyth won a two night stay for two at Hotel Westport, with dinner on one evening.
- Eamon Sheehy won the Big Irish Times Christmas Quiz; a weekend for two in Barcelona, including a Torres winery tour.
- Joan O'Gorman won first prize in the Jumbo crossword; a two night stay for two, with dinner, at any Blue Book property.
- Geraldine Adamson won second prize in the Jumbo crossword; one night stay for two, with dinner at Mount Juliet Country Estate..
- Rose Cullen won third prize in the Jumbo crossword; a €100 voucher to use towards a meal or stay at any Blue Book country house or hotel.
- Harriet Duffin won first prize in the Crosaire; a two night stay for two, with dinner, at any Blue Book property.
- Patricia Harrington won second prize in the Crosaire; one night stay for two, with dinner, at Mount Juliet Country Estate.
- Ronnie Weedle won third prize in the Crosaire; a €100 voucher to use towards a meal or stay at any Blue Book country house or hotel.
- Aoife Quinn and Sean Perry each won a €50 National Book Token gift card.
- Cliona Woodbyrne, Laurie Maher and Simon Byrne each won a smartphone for Christmas from eMobile.
- Mary Walsh won a spa break for two at The Shelbourne Hotel.
- Dympna McKenna, Kate Malone and Paula Lynch each won a complete collection of 'Gold Star Award' wines for Christmas from The National Off-Licence Association of Ireland.
- Evin Conway won two nights' accommodation for two people at The Lakeside Hotel, including breakfast on both mornings, one dinner and one afternoon tea.
- Brenda Tighe, Majella Jones, Saron Harford and Dorcas Maher each won a €25 National Book Token gift card.
- Monica Nolan won return flights for two to Madrid, a two night stay in a hotel, dinner in a restaurant in Madrid and transportation to and from the airport with Bodegas Faustino.
- Gerard Quinlan won a 3 course dinner for 4 people and a bottle of Prosecco at Brasserie Sixty6.
- Aoife Gaffney, James Clarke, W. Matthews, Aoife Helly, Seamus McGowan, Berenice Moran, Cathal O'Cathain, Mary Duggan, Pat Mulhern and Bertie Lynch each won a signed copy of Katie Taylor's book "My Olympic Dream".
- Susan McKiernan won a painting valued at €18,995 by Matt Lamb entitled “Blossom Hill” with National Crafts & Design Fair 2012.
- Una Lowry won a two night stay at Strandhill Lodge and Suites, dinner at the Trá Bán Restaurant, a surf lesson, a Voya Seaweed Bath in the Voya Complex and a round of golf at Strandhill Golf Course.
- Margaret Berkery won one night's stay at Menlo Park Hotel, a pair of tickets to Foil, Arms and Hog, a pair of tickets to Jason Byrne, Andrew Maxwell, Terry Alderton and Abandoman, and a pair of tickets to Set List, all at the Bulmers Galway Comedy Festival.
- Cathal O Cathain won €100 National Book Token gift card.
- Patricia Wall won a family break in Wesport with Destination Wesport.
- Winifred Mahon won two tickets to the ABSOLUT UNIQUE launch party in The Academy, Dubiln, an overnight stay in The Morrison Hotel and a custom numbered bottle of ABSOLUT UNIQUE.
- Breanndan Casey won a pair of tickets to Dublin Web Summit woth €1,190.
- Murray Aston and Karl Murray won tickets to the Leinster vs. Munster match in the Aviva Stadium.
- Julie Conlon won dinner for two at Jamie's Italian.
- Keith Byrne won a selection of Uriage Skincare products.
- Niki Purcell won a one night stay in Carton House hotel and a one day mandala workshop with Geoff Fitzpatrick.
- Deardra Phelan won a pair of tickets for the main evening concert at The New Ross Piano Festival and a two night stay at Brandon House Hotel on B&B basis with dinner on one evening.
- Mel Deevy won dinner at The Butcher Grill, and a case of Doña Paula Estate Malbec, courtesy of Doña Paula.
- Marianne Fraher won tickets to L’Arlesiana and an overnight stay in The Ferrycarrig Hotel, courtesy of Wexford Festival Opera.
- Lorraine Timoney won a pair of tickets to the GAA All-Ireland Senior Football Final 2012 in Croke Park and an overnight stay in The Merrion Hotel.
- Margaret Coen won two tickets to 'The Talk of The Town' at Project Arts Centre, an overnight stay at The Westbury Hotel and pre-theatre dinner in Café Novo, courtesy of Dublin Theatre Festival .
- Orna-Richella Maguire-Goh won a two night stay including breakfast for two people in any one of The Doyle Collection hotels in the UK, Ireland or the USA.
- Alicia O'Connor won an IPad at this year's Higher Options fair in the RDS.
- Gordon O’Brien won a two night weekend stay at The Beit Residence at Russborough House, for up to 8 people.
- Lynn Darby won a two night stay in The Galway Bay Hotel, dinner in the Lobster Pot Restaurant and a cruise on the Corrib Princess.
- Robin Smith won our Olympics competition of flights and a 4 night stay in The Back Bay Hotel in Boston, in association with The Doyle Collection and Aer Lingus.
- Deborah Fenton, Brian Flynn and Bernard Gilnan each won a pair of tickets to Electric Picnic.
- Julie Kingston and Paul Redmond won tickets to see The Sound of Music at Cork Opera House.
- Kathy O'Leary
won tickets to see Madonna at the Aviva Stadium, courtesy of Smirnoff
- Martina Purcell Moran
won a luxury 2 night spa break at Hodson Bay Resort
- Mary McGuigan
won an overnight stay in Dublin to see the ISAF Youth Sailing World Championship
- Joy Davis
won an overnight stay at Manor House Country Hotel
and tickets to the opening concert of HAPPY DAYS
Enniskillen International Beckett Festival- Catherine O'Kelly
won a family picnic basket from Hampers & Co
- Robbie O'Donaghue
won a 2 night break at Sheraton Athlone Hotel
- Noreen Beechinor
won tickets to the Opera Theatre Company’s Orfeo
, a pre-opera supper and a two night luxury stay in Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Club
- David Ryan
won a €700 voucher to spend at SOUL Lifestyle
- Kevin Fagan
won tickets to The Coronas
at Live at the Marquee
- James Roche
won tickets to the West Cork Chamber Music Festival
and a two night stay in the Maritime Hotel
- Stacey Covell
won tickets to the Abbey Theatre
plus overnight accommodation at the Dylan Hotel
in association with Stolichnaya Vodka
- Marion O'Grady
won a trip to Belfast with Land of Giants May 2012:
- Paul Deere
was the winner of the Dublin Dance Festival
competition which included performance tickets, dinner in Chapter One and an overnight stay in Dublin
- Ann Keogh
won two tickets to see the Blues Brothers with the Jameson Cult Film Club
and an overnight stay in Dublin
- John O'Sullivan
won dinner for 6 at ely bar & brasserie
- Kathleen Byrne
won a two night luxury stay in Druids Glen Resort
- Tom Norris
won an overnight stay at Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa
and VIP tickets to The Tattersalls International Horse Trials and Country Fair
- Alice McGlinchey
won the exlusive trip to Belfast to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Titanic
- Jennifer Whelan
won the Communion portrait session with Photogenic Photographers
- Christian Ledwidge-O'Reilly
won the luxurious dinner for 4 at Shanahan's on the Green with Doña Paula wines
- Lorraine Stewart
won an overnight stay for two in the Beacon Hotel, Dublin for sigining up to a monthly reminder about The Gloss Magazine
- Mark Daly,
from Co. Cork won an iPad and an annual subscription to The Irish Times ePaperMarch 2012:
- James Coogan
won premium tickets to Sir James Galway at the National Concert Hall
, an overnight stay for 2 at the Conrad Dublin and dinner at the Terrace Café
- Avril Geaney
won a VIP trip to London with the Royal Academy of Arts
- Dervla Teelan
won tickets to Swan Lake at The Grand Canal Theatre and an overnight stay in Dublin with Good Food Ireland
- Monica O'Brien
was the lucky winner of a 1 week cookery course and shopping voucher from Dublin Cookery School
- Suzanne Farrelly
won a two night stay in the award-winning 4* Hotel Westport
- Mary P Mulcahy
won a two night luxury stay for two at The Lake Hotel
- Margaret O'Keeffe
was the lucky winner of a two night stay for two at The Savoy Hotel
- Kate Thornhill
from Dublin 14 won the exclusive 5* prize with Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- Mark Gibbons
from Meath and Ann Cunningham from Wexford were the lucky winners of the trip to the Monini Olive Oil
farm in Italy
- Geraldine Corrigan
won a relaxing overnight stay at Rathmullan House
- Cliodhna Martin from Dublin 7 won a two night luxury stay for 2 at The Ice House Hotel, Ballina
- Jim Fennell from Wicklow won a European city break for 2 in our Christmas Quiz
- Johnny McNamara won a Club Mixers cocktail evening for 8 people in SABA restaurant
- Noreen O’Dwyer was the lucky winner of a 5-course meal for 10 cooked by celebrated chef Andrew Rudd
- Lisa Murphy won a luxury hotel break at Knockranny House for signing up for a monthly reminder about The Gloss Magazine
- Grace Mullins from Westmeath won dinner for 4 at ely gastro pub and tickets to see Dirty Dancing at Grand Canal Theatre
- Patrick McCarthy won a luxury hotel break at Newforge House with thanks to Ireland's Blue Book
- Antoinette English, Evelyn Griffith, Sandra O'Hare and Máire O'Hagan each won a new phone from eMobile
- Daragh Mulvagh won a collection of award-winning wines for Christmas from The National Off-Licence Association of Ireland
- Kevin Donnellan won a two night stay at the Clarion Hotel Sligo
- Patrick O'Leary and Rosemary Cassin each won a Bose ® Home Cinema System worth €1,499
- Phemie Rose won a €500 voucher to spend on a range of gifts at GiftsDirect.com
- Patrick McCarthy won a luxury hotel break at Newforge House with thanks to Ireland's Blue Book
- Colin Minnis won a golfing package for four at The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort
- Scarlett Taylor won a luxury hotel break at Osprey Hotel & Spa for signing up for a monthly reminder about The Gloss Magazine
- Susan Rubesamen won a two night 'hide away' for two at Wineport Lodge
- Sinead Windle won a New Year’s Eve package at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway
- Joe Verney win a trip to The Open at Cheltenham
- Lorraine Thompson won a VIP package to the Toy Show at the RDS